How Can a Social Security Disability Lawyer Help?
The process of applying for disability benefits can be daunting. In many cases, insurance carriers and the Social Security Administration (SSA) will attempt to delay the procedure or find reasons to reject your claim. Application forms are also usually very detailed and technical. If your initial claim application is lacking in any way, you could be denied benefits. The waiting time for an application to process is long and stressful.
Committed Maryland Disability Attorneys
With a Maryland Social Security disability attorney on your side, you can rest knowing that your future is in good hands. Our legal team at The Bernstein Law Offices has been able to help thousands of individuals in your situation. Our motto is DON'T GIVE UP! We refuse to back down when it comes to protecting the interests of our clients and fighting for the benefits they deserve.
Retaining an attorney from our firm is vital to your disability claim because:
- We understand the nuances and technicalities of the Social Security disability claims process.
- Our lawyers have years of experience helping thousands of clients.
- If your claim was denied, we can represent you at the appeals hearing in front of an Administrative Law Judge.
- The Bernstein Law Offices can help you at any stage of the application or appeals process.
- You don't have to be overwhelmed by paperwork - we can help you fill out challenging and complicated forms.
- We understand the importance of vocational experts and how the SSA evaluates medical information.
- Our firm won't charge any legal fees until you receive benefits.
Schedule a free case consultation today! The Bernstein Law Offices is ready to answer your questions.
Let us assist you in protecting your future and getting the benefits you need. Call The Bernstein Law Offices to speak with a lawyer today in a free consultation. Whether you are applying for the first time or appealing a claim denial, we are here to help you.